Traveling With Benefits
The Full Package
We pride ourselves on offering an extremely competitive benefits package that will keep you happy and healthy while on assignment with Uniti Med.
Enrollment and Eligibility
- Travelers are enrolled on the first of every month following their start date.
- All insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck pre-tax.
- If you do not extend or confirm a new assignment with Uniti Med prior to your assignment ending, your coverage will expire at the end of the month of your last day of work. You can opt-in for an additional 6 weeks of coverage, however the full amount will be deducted from your last paycheck.
- 401K with company match effective the 1st of the first day of the following month
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical, dental, and vision insurance with up to 60% of premiums covered
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Liability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Career opportunities across the United States
- Roundtrip mileage reimbursement to and from assignments
- Recruiter is your single point of contact
- Competitive pay packages with per diem pay
- Enterprise and National car rental discount program
- Direct deposit payroll every Friday
- Certification reimbursement for qualifying certifications needed for each assignment
- Cost of immunizations covered when required by the contract
- License reimbursement for new licenses needed for each assignment
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) reimbursement after 750 hours worked
- Loyalty bonus
- Referral bonus up to $700
- Uniti Med welcome box for new travelers
Want to learn more about the benefits you could receive as a Uniti Med travelers? Contact a recruiter for more information!