The Full Package
We pride ourselves on offering an extremely competitive benefits package that will keep you happy and healthy while on assignment with Uniti Med.
Enrollment and Eligibility
- Travelers are enrolled on the first of every month following their start date.
- All insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck pre-tax.
- If you do not extend or confirm a new assignment with Uniti Med prior to your assignment ending, your coverage will expire at the end of the month of your last day of work. You can opt-in for an additional 6 weeks of coverage, however the full amount will be deducted from your last paycheck.
- 401K with company match effective the 1st of the first day of the following month
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical, dental, and vision insurance with up to 60% of premiums covered
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Liability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Career opportunities across the United States
- Roundtrip mileage reimbursement to and from assignments
- Recruiter is your single point of contact
- Competitive pay packages with per diem pay
- Enterprise and National car rental discount program
- Hotel and housing discounts
- Direct deposit payroll every Friday
- Certification reimbursement for qualifying certifications needed for each assignment
- Cost of immunizations covered when required by the contract
- License reimbursement for new licenses needed for each assignment
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) reimbursement after 750 hours worked
- Loyalty bonus
- Referral bonus up to $700
- Uniti Med welcome box for new travelers
Uniti Med also has a partnership with the following hotel and housing groups:
Want to learn more about the benefits you could receive as a Uniti Med traveler? Contact a recruiter for more information!