Travel Therapy Jobs
Uniti Med – A Travel Therapy Agency
Want to up the ante and make your therapy career even more rewarding? Consider traveling across the United States, helping others in their time of need, all while having more free time and making more money. As a travel therapy professional, you will be able to choose where you take an assignment, what adventure you want to go on, and what types of settings you want to work in. Our recruiters at Uniti will be there right with you every step of the way from helping you find a travel therapy job assignment, and housing logistics, to a generous compensation and benefits package. What’s more rewarding than that?
- PT – Physical Therapist
- PTA – Physical Therapist Assistant
- OT – Occupational Therapist
- COTA – Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant
- SLP – Speech Language Pathologist
- OTA – Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Ophthalmic Technologist
Benefits and Perks
As a therapy medical traveler, you have the capacity to earn top pay in addition to tax-free incentives based on the location of the assignments you choose. This can allow for personal time off between assignments to recharge, travel the world or spend time with friends and family. These unique perks can only be found with a traveling career and Uniti is here to help get your next contract signed.
Uniti Med offers a comprehensive benefits package for all therapy travelers. These benefits follow you no matter if your assignment puts you near a beach, a metro city, or practicing in a small town.
- 401K with company match effective the 1st of the first day of the following month
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical, dental, & vision insurance with up to 60% of premiums covered
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Liability insurance
- Workers compensation insurance
- Career opportunities across the United States
- Round trip mileage reimbursement to and from assignment
- Recruiter is your single point of contact
- Competitive pay packages with per diem pay
- Enterprise and National car rental discount program
- Direct deposit payroll every Friday
- Certification reimbursement for qualifying certifications needed for each assignment
- Cost of immunizations covered when required by the contract
- License reimbursement for new licenses needed for each assignment
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) reimbursement after 750 hours worked
- Loyalty bonus
- Referral bonus up to $700
- Uniti Med welcome box for new travelers
Therapy Job Locations
No matter what type of adventure you are looking for we have it at Uniti Med. Want to experience the city life? We have that. Maybe you want the relaxing beach life? We have that too. Woodsy outdoor adventure more your type? Let’s go hiking. With jobs located across the United States the hardest decision you will have to make is where you want to go next.
Compliance & Licensure
Uniti Med is here to support your needs in licensure and compliance. Your expert recruiter will support you in knowing what credentials are needed for each assignment. If your new assignment requires new certifications we will help you find the training, walk you through the process, and cover the financial expense so you are ready for your new assignment. We cover everything so let’s get traveling!