Travel Laboratory Jobs
Uniti Med – A Laboratory Travel Agency
As a lab professional are you looking for more? More out of your job, your lifestyle, or maybe your free time?. You can have more as a travel laboratory professional! Travel healthcare allows you to bring your skills nationwide while having the most amazing experiences along the way. You will work closely with a Uniti Med recruiter that helps you every step of the way from finding the perfect travel laboratory job assignment, and housing logistics, to a generous compensation and benefits package, we support more adventure for you.
- MT- Medical Technologist
- MLT – Medical Laboratory Technician
- Pathologist Assistant
- Lab Assistant
- Lab Director
- Lab Manager
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Benefits and Perks
Imagine taking your lab tech career on the road and earning top pay in addition to tax-free incentives based on the location of assignments. As a medical traveler you receive a wide variety of benefits beyond your typical benefits package. Choosing your own assignments, your own locations and when you want to take time off between assignments is just the beginning of the perks you receive as a healthcare traveler. What are you waiting for?
Uniti Med offers a comprehensive benefits package for all laboratory travelers. These benefits follow you no matter if your assignment puts you near a beach, a metro city, or helping out in a small town.
- 401K with company match effective the 1st of the first day of the following month
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical, dental, & vision insurance with up to 60% of premiums covered
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Liability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Workers compensation insurance
- Career opportunities across the United States
- Round trip mileage reimbursement to and from assignment
- Recruiter is your single point of contact
- Competitive pay packages with per diem pay
- Enterprise and National car rental discount program
- Direct deposit payroll every Friday
- Certification reimbursement for qualifying certifications needed for each assignment
- Cost of immunizations covered when required by the contract
- License reimbursement for new licenses needed for each assignment
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) reimbursement after 750 hours worked
- Loyalty bonus
- Referral bonus up to $700
- Uniti Med welcome box for new travelers
Laboratory Job Locations
Want to spend the winter in a warmer climate? No problem. Want to take your RV on the road and hike the trails after work? Let’s go! No matter what kind of adventure you are looking for, Uniti Med has a place for you. With nationwide assignment opportunities we can fulfill that sense of adventure with travel from coast to coast.
Compliance & Licensure
If your new assignment requires certifications that you don’t have, Uniti Med is there for you. We will help you find the training, walk you through the process to gain new certifications and licenses, and cover the financial expense so that you are ready for your new adventure. What are you waiting for? Let’s get traveling!