Long-Term Care Travel Jobs
Adventure is waiting, are you ready? Whether you’re an experienced traveler or just beginning your search we are here to help. Uniti Med is a healthcare staffing agency dedicated to helping medical professionals find long-term care travel jobs in premier locations across the United States. At Uniti, we work to exemplify our core values – Respect, Grit, Integrity and Community. We look for those same values in those who choose to travel with us. We are focused on being a true companion to you as you work and explore. We believe in matching you with the perfect long-term care travel job – wherever it may be!
Long-Term Care Specialties:
Certified Nursing Aide (CNA)
Medication Aide/Certified Medication Assistant (CMA)
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Director of Nursing (DON)
Benefits and Perks
If you’re new to the concept of healthcare staffing you will be interested to know long-term care travelers have the capacity to earn top pay in addition to tax-free incentives base on the location of the assignment. This extra income can allow for newfound personal time between assignments to recharge or spend time with family and friends.
Uniti Med also offers a generous benefits package to our travelers. These benefits move with you wherever you are – from major metro areas to small town rural communities:
- 401K with company match effective the 1st of the first day of the following month
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical insurance with up to 60% of premiums covered
- Dental and vision insurance through Principal
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Liability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Workers compensation insurance
- Career opportunities across the United States
- Round trip mileage reimbursement to and from assignment
- Recruiter is your single point of contact
- Competitive pay packages with per diem pay
- Enterprise and National car rental discount program
- Direct deposit payroll every Friday
- Certification reimbursement for qualifying certifications needed for each assignment
- Cost of immunizations covered when required by the contract
- License reimbursement for new licenses needed for each assignment
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) reimbursement after 750 hours worked
- Loyalty bonus
- Referral bonus up to $700
- Uniti Med welcome box for new travelers
Experienced Recruiting Staff
Our exceptional recruiters and support staff are passionate about creating a positive, memorable experience for all our travelers. This starts with our access to the top available long-term travel jobs around the country, but it certainly doesn’t end there. They are there to support you throughout your journey, from trip prep to your last day. They’ll also be working on finding your next great job opportunity!
We would love to welcome you to the Uniti community – contact us to speak with a dedicated recruiter today!
Travelers, to speak to a recruiting representative, just fill out this form and we will be in touch shortly! If you work for a facility in need of top-flight medical professionals, please see our healthcare facilities page for more information.