Uniti Med – An Agency For Traveling Allied Health Professionals
Are you ready to start a new adventure? If you work as an Allied health professional, there is a huge opportunity to pursue a career as a traveling medical professional. Uniti Med is a healthcare staffing agency dedicated to helping our travelers find opportunities in premier locations across the United States. Our job is to be a true companion to you as you work and explore. We work to make this exciting opportunity as easy as possible for you to access. From travel and housing logistics, to a generous compensation and benefits package, our team has you covered beyond just matching you with the perfect job!
Allied Health Specialties:
Physical Therapist (PT), Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Occupational Therapist (OT), Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA), Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
CT Tech, MRI Tech, Rad Tech, Nuclear Medicine Tech, Mammography Tech, Dosimetrist, Radiation Therapist, Ultrasound Gen/Echo/Vascular, Interventional Radiology Tech
Medical Technologist (MT), Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT), Histotechnician, Histotechnologist, Phlebotomist, Cytotechnologist, Pathologist Assistant, Lab Assistant, Lab Director/Manager, Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT), Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT), Polysomnographic Technician/Technologist, EKG – Electrocardiogram, Perfusionist, Respiratory Care Practitioner, Anesthesia Technician, Dietitian, Cath Lab Tech, EP Tech
Benefits and Perks
If you’re new to the concept of travel healthcare, you will be interested to know traveling Allied professionals have the capacity to earn top wages supplemented with tax-free incentives based on the location of the assignment. Having flexibility on when you want to start your next contract gives travelers the ability to recharge and spend time with family and friends in between assignments.
Uniti Med also offers a generous benefits package to our traveling Allied professionals. These benefits move with you wherever you are – from major metro areas to small town rural communities:
- 401K with company match effective the 1st of the first day of the following month
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical insurance with up to 60% of premiums covered
- Dental and vision insurance through Principal
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Liability insurance
- Workers compensation insurance
- Career opportunities across the United States
- Round trip mileage reimbursement to and from assignment
- Recruiter is your single point of contact
- Competitive pay packages with per diem pay
- Enterprise and National car rental discount program
- Direct deposit payroll every Friday
- Certification reimbursement for qualifying certifications needed for each assignment
- Cost of immunizations covered when required by the contract
- License reimbursement for new licenses needed for each assignment
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) reimbursement after 750 hours worked
- Loyalty bonus
- Referral bonus up to $700
- Uniti Med welcome box for new travelers
Experienced Recruiting Staff
Our exceptional recruiters and support staff are passionate about creating a positive, memorable experience for all our traveling Allied professionals. This starts with our access to the top available allied or allied health jobs around the country, but it certainly doesn’t end there. They are here to support you throughout your journey, from trip prep to your last day. And in the meantime, our rapidly growing staff will also be working on finding your next great job opportunity!
Take the first step towards your next adventure – talk to a recruiter today!
If you work for a facility in need of top-flight medical professionals, please see our healthcare facilities page for more information. Travelers, to speak to a recruiting representative, just fill out this form and we will be in touch shortly!